Thursday, April 24, 2014

MIssion and Money

James Hudson Taylor Quotes
James Hudson Taylor

“God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supply.”

 
I thought this is a question i would like to explore a little....
 
One lady whom i know labeled herself a mature believer, however, when i raised the topic on mission or being a missionary, her first concern is "it cost alot money".
The statement she made puzzles me, it does cost a lot but not all mission trip cost alot. It depends on whom, or when or where you are going to. Also, the question one should ask should not be about "lack of money", the first question one should ask is "Did God call me to go and reach this specific people group?"

I like what Hudson Taylor said regarding God's provision, and i have to daily remind myself that when God calls He will supply.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment